Carlsbad CBD Specialist
Full Spectrum CBD Oil for Sale
Whole Plant CBD
Unlock your full potential for mind & body balance and a better quality of life.
CBD treats the whole person and not just a symptom. Discover the power of nature.
Full Spectrum Cannabidiol is a natural, botanical, that has significant medical benefits for adults, children and pets, and it’s all natural and not a drug.
CBD is 100% legal in the USA.
CBD comes from the hemp plant and does NOT contain any intoxicating elements.
Organic &. Natural - A pristine extraction method is necessary to obtain a complete range of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential oils and phytonutrients. My organic, full spectrum, CBD ensures potency, safety, and is free of pesticides and heavy metal toxicity. I require the highest standards, when it comes to my products for clients, family, friends, and beloved pets.
Shipping provided anywhere in the USA
CBD Oil Health Benefits
- Greatly Improves Immune Function
- Helps with deep, restorative sleep
- Calms the mind and body
- Reduces appetite
- Greatly reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves mood and memory
- Feel energetic, balanced and joyful
- Improves inflammation and pain
- Helps nerve related disorders - Alzheimers disease, neuropathy, MS, seizures and dementia
- Great for pets who suffer from anxiety, pain, cancer & disease
Full Spectrum Professional Quality CBD
- ZERO isolates, additives, preservatives, emulsifiers or flavoring agents – In other words: No junk!
- CO2 Extraction (Subcritical & Super Critical) – No residual solvents, heavy metals or toxins left behind
- USDA Certified Organic cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil carrier – No MCT coconut oil or Olive oil or foreign plant derivatives of any kind. Hemp seed oil acts an amazing precursor to allowing the cannabinoids in the plant to bond to the millions of receptors in your endocannabinoid system. You simply don’t get that “precursor effect” with other carrier oils
- MIRON Glass bottles – No visible light allowed to degrade the oil in any way
- Therapeutic female-only Hemp - NOT Industrial Hemp
- 100% Cannabis-only CBD oil – Just two ingredients: Organic CBD Extract and USDA certified organic hemp seed oil… that’s it!
- 100% LEGAL – Product contains less than 0.3% THC – Not enough to get you high, but enough to allow the CBD to be 100% effective.
- 100% ORGANIC Full Spectrum CBD Oil – Ask to see our full Certificate of Analysis. We promise 50+mg CBD p/mL, including CBN, CBG, THC, and CBC!
Shipping provided anywhere in the USA
Lisa has taken the guesswork out of choosing
the best product for her clients.
Call now for the most professional quality CBD
Carlsbad CBD Specialist.
CBD Outstanding for your pets physical and mental health
CBD won’t get your pet “high”
CBD is completely non psychoactive and safe to be used on pets.
CBD also has no known toxicity level, and is incapable of causing an overdose.
Here is a detailed list of some of the major benefits of CBD whi
ch can improve the health of your pet. These apply to cats, dogs and other pets.
1. CBD is a Powerful Painkiller
CBD can help manage pain in many different ways.
CBD has been shown to be a powerful anti inflammatory (see below).
By reducing the inflammation caused by conditions such as arthritis or injury CBD is also able to reduce the painful symptoms caused by the condition.
2. CBD is a Known Anticonvulsant
Perhaps one of the best-known medicinal uses for CBD is its ability to help control tremors, seizures, and spasms.
3. CBD is Anti-Inflammatory
The anti inflammatory effects of CBD are believed to be one of the main reasons it’s so useful in treating a wide variety of conditions. By helping lower inflammation, CBD can help reduce pain and other symptoms of conditions like stomach issues, arthritis, and more.
4. CBD Reduces Anxiety, Stress, and Nervousness
Many studies have shown that CBD can help manage symptoms of a variety of mental conditions like anxiety and phobias.
Some common forms of anxiety affecting pets include separation anxiety, noise anxiety, and travel anxiety.
Some common symptoms of anxiety in dogs include:
• Persistent barking
• Chewing random items like furniture, and shoes, etc
• Urinating and defecating (inside the house or crate)
CBD has been shown to help reduce feelings of anxiety and thereby reduce these symptoms. This can then lead to improvements in mood and help temporarily reduce feelings of anxiety or fear.
5. CBD is an Antiemetic
Vomiting can be a serious symptom often leading to a decreased appetite, rapid weight loss, dehydration, fatigue, and more. There are plenty of antiemetic medications on the market and given by your Veterinarian but these drugs, while often effective in controlling nausea and vomiting, can cause a wide variety of side effects, including - Hypotension lethargy, diarrhea and lack of appetite.
There is a strong body of evidence that shows that CBD is a successful antiemetic, controlling both nausea and vomiting while also stimulating appetite.
6. CBD May Slow Tumor Growth
Cancer and malicious tumors are common in pets and, in many cases, prove to be fatal. Until now, there is no known cure for cancer, and treatment usually focuses on slowing the growth of a tumor while reducing pain and other symptoms. The most common treatment for cancer and tumors in pets is chemotherapy. Unfortunately, like with humans, chemotherapy can produce a wide variety of side effects, including: Tiredness, fatigue, and lethargy, loss of appetite, vomiting, and diarrhea.
New research shows that cannabinoids like CBD can have unique anticancer effects, too. In fact, a growing body of research is beginning to explore just how cannabinoids can help slow the growth and spread of cancer and even reduce the size of tumors.
7. CBD Promotes Homeostasis
Homeostasis can best be described as the proper functioning and balance of the body. Sometimes this balance gets thrown out, and that’s when disease and illness strike. Many pet owners choose to use CBD not only to treat a specific illness, but also as a regular supplement to promote the overall health and wellbeing of their pet.
Lisa Carries the most effective CBD products on the market
Not all oils are the same; you’ll want high-quality CBD oil to have a better chance of it working.
Look for organic. If the CBD oil is not organic, it will contain pesticides, fungicides, or solvents
Don’t price shop. The higher the quality and purity, the higher the cost. You don’t want to go for a cheaper option that could have toxic substances such as pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals. Make sure your CBD oil is free of additives, artificial color, and flavors.
Buy CBD as a tincture. You can buy dog treats containing CBD, but the best form to administer is a tincture. This way, you can adjust your dog’s dose drop by drop. One size dose does not fit all dogs. The tincture gives you options for dosing.